bourkie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I returned sunday from Cilento coast holiday. I had a great holiday the hotel L'approda is out of this world, excellent rooms very very clean all had views of the sea/harbour some of us had both. Food is excellent buffet breakfast, three course evening meals which included wine and water. Staff at all times most helpful and polite. Our tour guide was an ethusiastic young man Luca (Gian Luca Davoli), his enthusiasm for everything and his sensitivity to eveyone was a joy. Our group was the best that I have travelled with lots and lots of laughs especially the quiz night and two music nights organised by Luca thank you. The age range of our group was 40 - 84 years young. We had two very agile ladies in their eighties . So to anyone worrying about ages DONT!! no one did in our group of thirty five. We where lucky with the weather sun all the way in the thirties. I went with Barbara we made friends on our very first holiday with JY to Australia with New Zealand add on in 2007. We have just booked to go to Florida in May and Canada and New England in the fall September next year.

So to anyone thinking of going to the Cilento coast go for it.

Lillie.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for your testimony. This is one of the holidays i am considering to Italy along with Tuscany.

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
'bourkie' wrote:

I returned sunday from Cilento coast holiday. I had a great holiday the hotel L'approda is out of this world, excellent rooms very very clean all had views of the sea/harbour some of us had both. Food is excellent buffet breakfast, three course evening meals which included wine and water. Staff at all times most helpful and polite. Our tour guide was an ethusiastic young man Luca (Gian Luca Davoli), his enthusiasm for everything and his sensitivity to eveyone was a joy. Our group was the best that I have travelled with lots and lots of laughs especially the quiz night and two music nights organised by Luca thank you. The age range of our group was 40 - 84 years young. We had two very agile ladies in their eighties . So to anyone worrying about ages DONT!! no one did in our group of thirty five. We where lucky with the weather sun all the way in the thirties. I went with Barbara we made friends on our very first holiday with JY to Australia with New Zealand add on in 2007. We have just booked to go to Florida in May and Canada and New England in the fall September next year.

So to anyone thinking of going to the Cilento coast go for it.

Lillie.

Glad you had a great time Lillie. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip there last year.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lillie

Glad you had a great time, and I am also on the Florida tour in May so see you then.

Cindy