kirstyarizona
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey, its kirsty here. Was'nt the tour fantastic, kim was amazing too. I did this tour 3 years ago,but this was the best. If i win the lotto,im straight on the plane back to vegas. Keep in touch eveyone. Take care x

Boltondebbie
(Member)
Hi Kirsty, Couldn't agree with you more. It was FAB!! I wanna go back, saving up already lol 🙂
Linda G
(Member)
Hi Kirsty

Have to agree absolutely loved every bit of the trip will def do it again xx

julie.H
(Member)
'LINDAGARSTON' wrote:

Hi Kirsty

Have to agree absolutely loved every bit of the trip will def do it again xx

still getting over it, amazing holiday. :thumbup:

pme
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kirstyarizona' wrote:

Hey, its kirsty here. Was'nt the tour fantastic, kim was amazing too. I did this tour 3 years ago,but this was the best. If i win the lotto,im straight on the plane back to vegas. Keep in touch eveyone. Take care x

Hi guys, yes tour was brilliant. Really enjoyed, really nice bunch of people - pleasure meeting you all. Can't wait to do another just you holiday. Keep in touch - Paul.

kirstyarizona
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to you all. Hope you all okay? Hav'nt forgotten you all. Think of the holiday all the time. If im having a bad day at work,i just think of happy holiday thoughts 🙂. Not going away next year,hopefully would like to do a horse ranching holiday in America 2014. Will definitely do the Golden west again sometime. keep in touch everyone. Still getting use to the forum. Take care xxxx
Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your reviews, I am going on this tour in April, Looks as if I am in for a great holiday, I have not been to the States before, so a new experience for me.

pme
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rosie9' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your reviews, I am going on this tour in April, Looks as if I am in for a great holiday, I have not been to the States before, so a new experience for me.

Hi Rosie, you should have a cracking time - hope you get Kim Valencia as your guide, she was excellent. Take care and have fun. Paul.

pme
  • (Member)
(Member)
Heres a link to my flickr account slowly uploading my photos - got over 2000 :-)

Flickr Photos 

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
'pme' wrote:

Heres a link to my flickr account slowly uploading my photos - got over 2000 :-)

Flickr Photos 

Hi, Just looked at some of the photo's, fantastic, I can,t wait to get there.Thanks, Rosie

kirstyarizona
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pme' wrote:

Flickr Photos 

Hi Paul, hope you okay? Im all good. Love your photos,you actually beat me!!! I took around 1,600 photos. I look at them all the time. So want to go back there. I wonder if Kim is still travelling? She was amazing. Do you keep in touch with Gregg? If you do say hi for me please. Are you going away next year? Keep in touch. Take care. Kirsten x

pme
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kirstyarizona' wrote:

'pme' wrote:

Flickr Photos 

Hi Paul, hope you okay? Im all good. Love your photos,you actually beat me!!! I took around 1,600 photos. I look at them all the time. So want to go back there. I wonder if Kim is still travelling? She was amazing. Do you keep in touch with Gregg? If you do say hi for me please. Are you going away next year? Keep in touch. Take care. Kirsten x

Hi Kirsten, I am ok thanks. I would love to go back and spend more time in each place - especially San Francisco. Yeah I hope Kim is still travelling she was excellent. I have Greggs, Paul's and Alan's email addresses. It doesnt look like there is personal message function on here otherwise I could send them privately. You could always send me a message to my flickr account (I think) with your email and I will email you back their details. I am desperate to go away next year - cant decide where? Are you planning on going anywhere next year? Take care and have a nice Christmas - keep in touch too! Paul.

Kathbeatty
(Member)
Sounds great ,I hope to do this hol., next sept., how was the weather?kath
pme
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Kathbeatty' wrote:

Hi kath, weather was fab just got hotter and hotter. San Francisco can get a bit chilly at night when the fog moves in so take a light coat. After that you will not need any warm clothes. It was a brilliant holiday highlight was the canyon 🙂 take care Paul.

Kathbeatty
(Member)
'pme' wrote:

'Kathbeatty' wrote:

Hi kath, weather was fab just got hotter and hotter. San Francisco can get a bit chilly at night when the fog moves in so take a light coat. After that you will not need any warm clothes. It was a brilliant holiday highlight was the canyon 🙂 take care Paul.

Thanks Paul .K

smartdottie
(Member)
Did this trip in April 2012. It was my first trip with Just You and it was fabulous. Lot of travelling but you got to see a lot of the west coast. San Francisco had beautiful buildings, The special effects in Universal Studios were amazing and Vegas, well, larger than life. You just got to go there. Kim was our tour guide and she was very entertaining, knowledgable and helpful. The people I was with were great too. Would recommend it!
Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Smartdottie,

Thanks for the review, I am going this April, is it possible for you to give some indication as to what is expected weather wise at this time of year. It looks to be a great trip as all the reviews are very good, so much looking forward to it.

Regards

Rosina