Melanie Dolman
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This holiday was a marvellous choice. A real "must" for people who are interested in history. The hotel and resort were great. Jonathan Clarke was an excellent Tour Manager. I had a wonderful time and would recommend this holiday to anyone.
Annie51
(Member)
'Melanie wrote:

This holiday was a marvellous choice. A real "must" for people who are interested in history. The hotel and resort were great. Jonathan Clarke was an excellent Tour Manager. I had a wonderful time and would recommend this holiday to anyone.

Hi Melanie,

That's good to hear, I've booked to go in September. I'm certainly ready for some sun!!!

Annie

Justforme
(Member)
'Melanie wrote:

Hi Mealnie,

I`m a newbie to this trip for 6/9/12 - what`s the iteneraray like and how is it spaced throughout the week? Thanks, Janet

Melanie Dolman
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Justforme' wrote:

'Melanie wrote:

Hi Mealnie,

I`m a newbie to this trip for 6/9/12 - what`s the iteneraray like and how is it spaced throughout the week? Thanks, Janet

Hi Janet,

One day free. Mostly day trips. Pisa, Elba, Siena, San Gimignagno, Florence and Lucca. It's great - you'll love it.

Regards.

Melanie

Justforme
(Member)
'Melanie wrote:

'Justforme' wrote:

'Melanie wrote:

Hi Mealnie,

Hi Janet,

One day free. Mostly day trips. Pisa, Elba, Siena, San Gimignagno, Florence and Lucca. It's great - you'll love it.

Regards.

Melanie

Hi Melanie,

Sorry for delayed reply, it`s taken me a while to work out how the forum works.

Thanks for the info!

I`m not sure whether I`ll go to the `add-ons` ie; Elba and Lucca ,but really looking forward to going!

Janet