lizzyR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to all the lovely people I met on my recent trip to Prague, this was a first for me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, will definitely look at future holidays with Justyou. Would love to hear from anyone else on this trip and maybe we could all get together in London at some time :thumbup: xx
Seasider
(Member)
Hi Liz,

Yes thanks to everyone on the trip for making it so special. It was my first venture as well and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even if I was soaking wet by the time I found the Lennon Wall!

lizzyR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Seasider' wrote:

Hi Liz,

Yes thanks to everyone on the trip for making it so special. It was my first venture as well and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even if I was soaking wet by the time I found the Lennon Wall!

Hi seasider, must be Kevin by your reply. Unfortunately you were the only one to reply. Have kept in touch with Dawn and Sheila, its such a shame as we are all looking for the same thing arn't we, friendships ? Although must apologise for the gap in checking whether or not I had any replies lol. Hope you are keeping well and surviving this awful wet weather. Do you have any plans for future adventures. Take care Liz x

Seasider
(Member)
Hi Liz,

Yes it is me, Kevin. Glad you are still in touch with Dawn and Sheila. I didn't swap any contact details with anyone else, my error. I have nothing else planned as yet but did think the Pyramids & Nile Cruise looked interesting. I also fancy the China tour when I have saved up some pennies. The wet weather has abated now; there are complaints in my house about it being too hot! You just can't win 🙂 Kevin x