redrose
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am new to this and i am thinking about going on a discovery weekend to the Bolton last drop hotel in March next year just wonder anyone else going.

Thanks

Debbie

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Debbie

So far we have seven people booked for this holiday. They are very popular and usually sell out, so there are likely to be around 30-40 people by March.

Discovery Weekends are a great way to find out what Just You holidays are like and meet the kind of people you might go on holiday with. If you decide it isn't for you, you haven't lost much - but most people find these events very reassuring and lots of fun, and go on to book a longer break.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

gingerann
(Member)
Hi, I am hoping I am doing the right thing as well... First holiday with JY coming up next week to Istanbul..is anybody out there going ? I am flying from B'ham and really hoping I will have a fellow traveller. I am very excited about it but also quite nervous.!
cidergirl
(Member)
Same here bit nervous, I am thinking of going on the Floriade and Valkenburg trip next April,
JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Ladies

You both are definately doing the right thing, And you will be soon on your discovery weekend.. I had already done a couple of Holidays with Just You before going on a Discovery weekend. They are fabulous little weekend events. Enjoy yourself

And happy travelling

Andy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome

As Just Andy says YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT thing I also have travelled on a few tours (8) and I have seen some wonderful sights and met some great people along the way, so to those that have booked ..you willl have funeI am sure and to those that have not booked yet... BOOK IT... if there are any questions I can help with just ask..

Also have you all looked at the two video links on here from Lovely Lesley and myself NIXON, they might give you all an idea of what is what..

Cindy

Bridget Jane
(Member)
Hi Redrose,

I thought of doing a discovery weekend when I first joined the JY community. I had lost my husband and was trying to pluck up the courage to go on my first solo holiday. In the end I thought s-- it in for a penny in for a pound and just jumped in the deep end with the Magic of Kenya trip. IT WAS FANTASTIC! The holiday of a lifetime. That was last year and in just over a week I am off to Peru with JY. I really have got the travel bug. The holidays are wonderful. The tour managers superb and the fellow travellers are friendly and fun. Weather you go to a taster weekend first or just take the plunge like I did I know you will never look back. I wish you many wonderful holidays ahead,

best of luck,

Bridget

JustAndy103
(Member)
'Bridget wrote:

Hi Redrose,

I thought of doing a discovery weekend when I first joined the JY community. I had lost my husband and was trying to pluck up the courage to go on my first solo holiday. In the end I thought s-- it in for a penny in for a pound and just jumped in the deep end with the Magic of Kenya trip. IT WAS FANTASTIC! The holiday of a lifetime. That was last year and in just over a week I am off to Peru with JY. I really have got the travel bug. The holidays are wonderful. The tour managers superb and the fellow travellers are friendly and fun. Weather you go to a taster weekend first or just take the plunge like I did I know you will never look back. I wish you many wonderful holidays ahead,

best of luck,

Bridget

Hi Bridget.

Good on you my friend.

Say hello to my friend Lesley who is also off to Peru next week.

Behave both of you

Andy