Sandie A
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My very first Just You trip certainly not my last - AWESOME wonderful experience, lovely people, fantastic tour guide. Everything I expected and much,much, more:D Thank you to all for making my holiday live up to and surpass all my expectations xx
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sandie,

many thanks for your testamonial, I'm doing this trip in March next year so I was delighted to read you had such an amazing time, it's really whetted my appetite, can't wait now!!

All the best,

Bob

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sandie wrote:

My very first Just You trip certainly not my last - AWESOME wonderful experience, lovely people, fantastic tour guide. Everything I expected and much,much, more:D Thank you to all for making my holiday live up to and surpass all my expectations xx

Hi,

Delighted you enjoyed this trip so much - I am doing it in February! Do you have any tips, and also what was the food like in the hotels?

Cheers,

Hils

RioRita
(Member)
I've booked to go on this trip next April, I'm really looking forward to going,especially after reading your feedback.
elmaidon
(Member)
'RioRita' wrote:

I've booked to go on this trip next April, I'm really looking forward to going,especially after reading your feedback.

I'm off in 4 days can't wait 😃

silverbubbles
(Member)
'Sandie wrote:

Hi Sandi, Good to hear you enjoyed you first trip with JY. I am off on the Spirit on India in two weeks. .(my second with JY - if it is good as my first trip it will be amazing (went on the Americas Golden West last xmas)

Any tips for India would be appreciated - e.g. money, clothes, adaptors., food etc.

Have a good xmas and happy holidays. silverbubbles

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'd love to hear some tips too please!

Best wishes,

Bob

cheshirelady
(Member)
So glad to read your report. I am going at Christmes and can't wait.