OldMarty
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
🙂 Just returned this afternoon - Wonderful trip! The Ashnil Aruba Dam Lodge exceeded expectations by 500%. The safaris were excellent - thanks to Somak Safaris and their brilliant guides/drivers. Barbara was a great tour manager and, I think, looked after everybody well. The crowning glory of this trip was the fantastic group of peoplel enjoying new experiences. This was a tour I will never forget, (especially the cheetahs). Thanks especially to Carol, Sue, Felicity and Edwin - (fellow Cumbrian, Roommate, and Top Bloke)! All the extensioneers were great and topped off the holiday fantastically. (Those who returned early missed Oldmarty doing somersaults on a jetski - well nearly - don't ask Edwin for the truth). The only unfortunate thing was that I lost nearly everybody at Heathrow, so didn't get a chance to say goodbye - rather sad, but hopefully we can catch up sometime. Can't wait for my next tour - (hopefully India next year).
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Old Marty

I did this tour this time last year and I agree with all you said, great seeing the animals, I to done the add on which was so worth it to relax and just enjoy the whole trip.

Cindy