Maddy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This was a great holiday, Mijas is a perfect setting with a beautiful old town to explore and plenty to do. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and perfectly situated with lovely views and a short easy walk to the centre of Mijas.I did have some concerns about the food after reading comments on here, but it was fine - apparently it all changed for the better quite recently.

Thanks to all 'the gang' who made it so much fun, you know who you are, and Merlin it was great to see you again after our Norwegian adventures.

The new brochure has arrived, so many opportunities, the hardest part of Just You is deciding where to go next. 🙂

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Maddy and The Gang.

I can only agree with all Maddy has said, and add thanks to our tour manager David Crawford.

PatO

DawnP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I'm off to Andalucia in November, my first trip, and was also concerned about the food from what I've read on here. So its great to know things have now improved, something less to worry about.

Thank you

Dawn

bourkie
(Member)
Hello Dawn I was on the same tour as Maddy and Pat hello to you both. I agree with everything Maddy has said, especially the food, I too was concerned as there where a lot of bad comments about it but it was good, breakfast and dinner are buffet style lots of choice. The safe in the room is a ten euro returnable deposit then three euro's a day paid at the end of your stay. No fridge but you can hire one four euro's a day, some ladies hired hired them there is no kettle no access to an iron or ironing board but they have a laundry service. The included excursions where very good, though I think David our guide at times thought we were all power walkers!. It was a lovely holiday our group all got on well. It was great to just walk up to the main road supermarket a minute away then nice walk into the square and the donkeys. Mijas is very clean. I see from the new brochure Just you are moving from this holel to the one down the hill on the way into Mijas, it will be a long walk but there is a bus stop outside. Its a shame but there we go. I have just booked next years holiday I am going with Barbara, whom I did this holiday with we met on our very first JY holiday we are friends and travel buddies!. You will have a lovely holiday. Enjoy.

Lillie