janeyalan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Fantastic trip, beautiful hotels, amazing wildlife, thanks to Sue Davies who was a fabulous tour leader and looked after us all really well, where to next?
ElleT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, Janey

Glad you had such a lovely time on this trip. I wondered if you could give me a few bits and pieces of info?

What airline did you use to San Jose? Was it an early morning flight? Do the hotels used have in-room safes? What were your favourite/least favourite parts of the trip?!

I’d better stop there, I think, and thank you for this ans any additional advice you can offer!

Lynne

janeyalan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ElleT' wrote:

Hi, Janey

Glad you had such a lovely time on this trip. I wondered if you could give me a few bits and pieces of info?

What airline did you use to San Jose? Was it an early morning flight? Do the hotels used have in-room safes? What were your favourite/least favourite parts of the trip?!

I’d better stop there, I think, and thank you for this ans any additional advice you can offer!

Lynne

Hi, sorry didn't reply sooner but only just seen your message. Early morning flight with Iberian airlines, you need to be a bit cheeky and keep asking for drinks, I would suggest you have extra snacks in your hand luggage.all hotels were really nice with safes. Least fav place was San jose itself, loved all the walks in the rainforest spotting wild life especially monkeys and sloths, if you are lucky you may have Fabian as your local guide whose knowledge of wildlife was amazing , the whole trip was very special and I am sure you will have an amazing time

ElleT
  • (Member)
(Member)

Hi, Janey, and thank you for your very helpful reply. I suspected San Jose might be a bit less enjoyable (though I do have the name of a fair trade Galeria I'm looking forward to investigating!). If I might trouble you once again - I wondered if you had any recommendations about footwear for the rainforest?!

Thanks for your help,

Lynne

janeyalan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ElleT' wrote:

Hi, Janey, and thank you for your very helpful reply. I suspected San Jose might be a bit less enjoyable (though I do have the name of a fair trade Galeria I'm looking forward to investigating!). If I might trouble you once again - I wondered if you had any recommendations about footwear for the rainforest?!

Thanks for your help,

Lynne

HI lots of people wore boots. but I was very comfortable in a pair of walking sandals, but did get bitten by ants once!, Trainers would be absolutely fine