sunhol
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

I've just returned from this holiday and can honestly say it is one of the best holidays I've ever had. Excellent company, excellent hotel (except for the food), excellent trips and excellent weather. If you are thinking of booking and feel nervous, my advice is just go for it.

At no point on the holiday did I feel on my own. In fact our group got on really well and we had a great laugh.

Excellent. I will definitely do it again and now really want to go to China :thumbup:

Enjoy whichever holiday you decide to book!!

MissB
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm definitely going to book this for November, I was a little apprehensive but your review has put me at ease. Thanks!
DawnP
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sunhol' wrote:

Hi everyone

I've just returned from this holiday and can honestly say it is one of the best holidays I've ever had. Excellent company, excellent hotel (except for the food), excellent trips and excellent weather. If you are thinking of booking and feel nervous, my advice is just go for it.

At no point on the holiday did I feel on my own. In fact our group got on really well and we had a great laugh.

Excellent. I will definitely do it again and now really want to go to China :thumbup:

Hello, I've just booked Andalucia in November, thanks for reasuring me i've done the right thing.

sunhol
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DawnP' wrote:

'sunhol' wrote:

Hi everyone

Hello, I've just booked Andalucia in November, thanks for reasuring me i've done the right thing.

Glad you've booked. Mijas is lovely and the Alhambra Palace well worth a visit. An unforgettable holiday! 😃

JustMargaret
(Member)
'sunhol' wrote:

Hi everyone

JustMargaret
(Member)
Hi, Thanks, I have just booked Andalucia in May, my first JY venture. A little apprehensive but looking forward to it.