Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone been on the costa rica trip? I am thinking of booking this holiday for next year but would like some feed back first.
bj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I went at the end of last year, fabulous ............but ............ be careful in the capital as I had my bag stolen, probably my own fault to a certain extent. Did not like San Jose too much but everywhere else was great and the accommodation very good. Tour manager was excellent, Diago and he helped me big time when my bag went.

B

janeyalan
(Member)
'Bridget wrote:

Has anyone been on the costa rica trip? I am thinking of booking this holiday for next year but would like some feed back first.

I am booked on this trip for August, so will give feed back on my return, there are still spaces on this one, but perhaps too soon for your plans

Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear janeyalan, thank you so much for replying. Yes I'm afraid august this year is a bit soon for me unfortunately. It would have been lovely to meet up with you. I went on the Magic of Kenya trip last march which was fantastic!!! and am looking for a trip for 2012. I look forward to your feedback from the Costa Rica trip. It does sound very exciting.

best wishes, Bridget

Diane51
(Member)
'janeyalan' wrote:

'Bridget wrote:

I am booked on this trip for August, so will give feed back on my return, there are still spaces on this one, but perhaps too soon for your plans

I am considering going on this too but wonder if it is the rainy season?

Diane