MichaelB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
SICILY 18-25 MAY 2011

Here are a few of my photos from this tour. For my fellow-travellers I hope you enjoy and for those contemplating a similar tour do not be put off by the bad weather - we were just unlucky. Sicily is a beautiful island with so many churches and wonderful antiquities.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113494117041139258397/Sicily_May2011# 

Michael

2468rosemary
(Member)
Lovely Photos Michael I have also done this trip (about 4 years ago ) and it bought back beautiful memories of the Country !!!! but I did have lovely weather

Regards Rosemary

rowan47
(Member)
Here are a few of my photos from this tour. For my fellow-travellers I hope you enjoy and for those contemplating a similar tour do not be put off by the bad weather - we were just unlucky. Sicily is a beautiful island with so many churches and wonderful antiquities.

Michael

Michael, so pleased to see your photos especially some of Monreale when my own camera had suffered battery failure. Thanks for sharing them, they are excellent. I will try to put some of mine up when I have them organised. We were unlucky with the weather but I agree it is a lovely island and has a lot of interesting and varied sites.

Best wishes

Barbara

rowan47
(Member)
MichaelB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'rowan47' wrote:

Michael

Michael, so pleased to see your photos especially some of Monreale when my own camera had suffered battery failure. Thanks for sharing them, they are excellent. I will try to put some of mine up when I have them organised. We were unlucky with the weather but I agree it is a lovely island and has a lot of interesting and varied sites.

Best wishes

Barbara

Barbara - thank you for your kind comments - I have now added some more from the trip including some new photos of Monreale. I enjoyed seeing your own photos - you captured a number of views that I missed. Best regards Michael

SylviaJ
(Member)

Michael & Barbara

Thank you for sharing your photos. I so want to visit Sicily later in the year perhaps.

Sylvia

MichaelB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sicily 18-25 May 2011 (Set 2) 

I have now added a 2nd (and final) set of my photos of the 18-25 May 2011 trip. (Click on the link above)

(A Picasa tutorial which may help when viewing the wonderful mosaics - click on the magnifying glass icon at the top of the photo - this will put the photo in a new frame - by using your mouse wheel you can zoom in and out - you can even choose which area to zoom.)