zippy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a fantastic holiday, lovely hotels, saw loads of beautiful things, local tour guides very informative and most of all the tour manager Lyndsey May was brilliant.

Thankyou for a wonderful holiday

mtdavis
(Member)
I am going on 14/6. i am really looking forward to it. Willi need to take much currency with me?
Carol King
(Member)
I have been wondering the same about currency, and also what things you found invaluable, in cloths plus?
lornatraquair
(Member)
'mtdavis' wrote:

I am going on 14/6. i am really looking forward to it. Willi need to take much currency with me?

Hi,

my mother in law Brenda is going on 14/6 also!

It is her first jy trip. She was advised to take about £50 as you get better rates over there and can change currency up at the hotels.

not long to go now! Have a fantastic trip!

Lorna

lornatraquair
(Member)
Tour manager for this trip is John Drylie, other travellers have said that there isnt time to change for dinner, everyone eats in the clothes they have been in all day so dont over pack.

Light clothes as it is hot/very hot.

zippy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Take about £50 in Yuan and some sterling, also take credit cards.

I am not really the person to be asking about what clothing to take, I travel extremely lightly, my suitcase was smaller than anyones even the men!!! but take comfortable shoes, light trousers/shorts, it was hot when we were there so take suncream as well, . You are out most of the day, and dont always get the oportunity to return to the hotel to change before the evening meal so dont take a lot of things to wear in the evening.

Its non stop but facinating, hope you all have a brilliant time

078pumpkin
(Member)
[/font]ANY ONE GOING TO CHINA 26th JULY. GETTING SET FOR THIS TRIP BUT A LITTLE NEVEROUS. ANYONE OUT THERE GOING.
skippy
  • (Member)
(Member)
facebook page been created by Jo.

Open facebook and search for

Just You China 2011

Then send a friend request for Jo to add you.