Chrissie52
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to all of you who were on this holiday, especially Maureen, Rob, Martin, Judith and Maureen.

I had a great first Just You holiday. Thanks to Greta for being so helpful and informative and good fun. The hotel was great, friendly, great food and a variety of entertainment.

I would certainly go on a Just You holiday again.

Chris

Eileen L
(Member)
'Chrissie52' wrote:

Thanks to all of you who were on this holiday, especially Maureen, Rob, Martin, Judith and Maureen.

I had a great first Just You holiday. Thanks to Greta for being so helpful and informative and good fun. The hotel was great, friendly, great food and a variety of entertainment.

I would certainly go on a Just You holiday again.

Chris

Hi Chrissie,

I am doing this holiday on 14th September my first ever on my own! Am rather nervous but also excited. It is good to read that you said the hotel was good. Could you please give me some advice about what sort of clothes to take? How dressy is it in the evening and what is suitable for the excursions especially what foot wear one should take Is a small rucksac handy for the excursions?Hope you do not mind me asking these questions. Regards, Eileen L