Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Got back last week from the "Discover Mallorca" holiday and would like to say hello to the others on the trip.

It was a good holiday and I thought our tour manager Jackie did a great job trying to insure we all had a good time.

Of the excurions they were all worthwhile although I enjoyed the Soller train trip the best.

Santa Ponsa is a nice spot to holiday but the only disappointment was with the hotel. Firstly the place was full of trainee Thomson reps and some on our trip were disturbed with a lot of noise through the night and the hotel management did little about it. Also thought the hotel food was poor in fact some of us ate out at local restaurants for the last few days of the holiday.

There was entertainment in the hotel but it was basically kids entertainment, maybe housing us adults in a family based hotel needs re-considering.

Saying that you can find some good bars with live music only a few minutes walk away and if anyone eats out on this trip I can recommend Mrs Murphys Kitchen.

Mick