Chrisjuner
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Had another lovely Xmas with Just You to the beautiful Hotel Purner in Austria notwithstanding all the stress of not knowing whether I was actually travelling from Heathrow until 4.30am on the day!!! due to the bad snow.

As usual Richard Hochuli was a fantastic Tour Manager, such fun

and so patient. Hi to Sue, Sally, Patrick, Norma and everyone else on the trip. Thanks for the good laughs.

oaker
  • (Member)
(Member)
:PP
'Chrisjuner' wrote:

Had another lovely Xmas with Just You to the beautiful Hotel Purner in Austria notwithstanding all the stress of not knowing whether I was actually travelling from Heathrow until 4.30am on the day!!! due to the bad snow.

and so patient. Hi to Sue, Sally, Patrick, Norma and everyone else on the trip. Thanks for the good laughs.

oaker
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Chrisjuner' wrote:

:Hi Chrisjuner nice to hear you enjoyed it not too bad was it at least we enjoyed ourselfs look after yourself maybe see you on a different ju holiday sometime. Patrick:P

DebbieW
(Member)
[/size][/font]Hi Patrick & Chris,

Sorry I don't share your sentiments at all Chris, but we are all different

with various opinions I suppose. This was my 3rd JustYou holiday and the least value for money of them all.

Anyway Glad you got home safely and maybe we will see each other on another holiday sometime.

Take Care

DebbieW

Peter Cargin
(Member)

Excellent Tour Manager who was able to take us to Crystal Museum which had been printed as an excursion but disappeared subsequently from the trip.

Hotel was okay but not what I call 4 star however the arrangements regarding Christmas Eve (when we returned to completly dark hotel at 9pm at night and Christmas Day when we were overwhelmed by locals was not a good experience. Following a written complaint I have received a voucher for future use. Trust these problems will be resolved in future. See also my comment on Trip Advisor.

Sallyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chris, have only just read this. I agree with you that we had a good time because we made the most of it, but have to agree with Peter that it was very badly arranged. I too complained and have a voucher to use for my next holiday. I so enjoyed the company of everyone and hope to maybe meet up with some of you on future holidays.

Sally

Smombocaree
(Member)
thank you very much for sharing