Anonymous
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
The cruise started off brilliantly. All our singles group getting on together. Ocean Majesty was a friendly ship with excellent Just You, Travelsphere and Page & Moy reps Entertainment staff were excellent as were all the waiters, cabin staff and most of the crew. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Food was superb with great variety and at all times of the day. The waistline suffered even in the four days we were aboard. Unfortunately halfway through the cruise the Ocean Majesty collided with another vehicle and the tour was abruptly ended with us all being shipped home at short notice. I must say this was for safety reasons as only the lifeboats were damaged, fortunately no one else was hurt in the mishap. This would have been a wonderful cruise travelling from Norway to Iceland (which is what I was looking forward to) unfortunately it was not to be. I have to praise the staff as it could not have been easy to arrange all the transport, flights and food for so many passengers. This will not stop me from booking with Just You again it was sad that that all of us did not manage to complete our tour. Had we completed the journey I would have payed a glowing report on the tours, that were value for money and Glenda our rep worked tirelessly for us.