carolanne
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
First time for us with Travelsphere and a dream holiday for me. Everything from first enquiry was straightforward, booking made and all details sent to us promptly. The Guide Sheila, was well informed and human, making everyone on the holiday at ease from meeting us at the airport. Although hectic the holiday was wonderful showing me lots of places I had only seen on TV or read about in books. The weather was superb although the snow was evident in many places to a larger degree. The hotels were of a high standard with the exception of the Vancouver one which was in a rather seedy area, however the staff were pleasant and helpful and the room clean and satisfactory. Our only comment was that we could have flown from Quebec instead of taking a coach back to Montreal thus giving us more time to see Quebec. The other clients on the coach were all good company and a pleasure to meet and spend time with. Thank you for making my dream come true and Thanks for all the laughs with fellow travellers and I hope that they enjoyed the holiday as much as we did.I would not hesitate to recommend the trip and your company to anyone.