mikew
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

I hope you are keeping safe and well. 

I was fortunate enough to win a gift voucher through the photo competition last year, which is valid for use against any JY holiday with a commencement date within one year of the date of issue. This would mean that my voucher is valid until late June 2020, but given the fact that all foreign travel is suspended indefinitely due to covid-19, is there any flexibility regarding the current one year validity period? 

Many thanks

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

As these are extraordinary times, we will of course be flexible over the redemption terms of these gift vouchers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good morning JY,

I hope you are all continuing to be safe and well at JYHQ. Excuse me for bringing this subject back to the top of the list again because, although I was fortunate enough to win a £50 voucher back in 2019, for obvious reasons relating to the pandemic I haven’t been able to use it. I’m sure that I’m not the only one who has a hitherto unused voucher and I was wondering what JY’s official stance on this was. Will I still be able to put this voucher towards a JY holiday in the future? I can supply the voucher no if you so wish.

Many thanks & best regards

Mike

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike

Thanks for your message. We are all keeping well thanks and we hope that you are too. For the vouchers we are happy to extend them as we definitely want you to be able to use them. When you make you next booking please speak to the holiday advisor and they will make sure that the voucher is applied to the booking.

Kind regards

Matt

mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Matt,

Thanks very much for your reply. I’ll look forward to the time when I can use my voucher towards another JY holiday.

All the best

Mike