SharonT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I still haven’t received my copy of the new brochure despite also being promised by your colleagues at the Destinations show on 1 February that I’d have it within a week. Please could you chase this again for me as I so prefer flicking through a hard copy to searching online.

Thank you.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shanon,

I have just spoken to the team who are getting these out the door. We received a record number of travellers requesting brochures at the destinations show so they have been working hard to get these out as soon as possible. They have mentioned that your brochure request was actioned on Friday so it should be with you this week. If you haven't recveived anything by Friday this week, let me know and we'll get another one out to you.

Kindest regards.

Julia

SharonT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Shanon,

I have just spoken to the team who are getting these out the door. We received a record number of travellers requesting brochures at the destinations show so they have been working hard to get these out as soon as possible. They have mentioned that your brochure request was actioned on Friday so it should be with you this week. If you haven't recveived anything by Friday this week, let me know and we'll get another one out to you.

Kindest regards.

Julia

Thanks so much for your help, Julia- my brochure arrived today (Saturday). Am looking forward to a lazy day studying it tomorrow and deciding what to add to my wish list ...!!