Lindsay04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I have booked this tour or 15th October with Virgin Premium economy flights.  I did ask if I could have a booking reference so I can book my seat (you can do it a long time in advance).  I was told that it wouldn't be available until a couple of months before the holiday, which is strange as last year I got this information a long time in advance.  Is there a reason I can't get the reference number?

Lindsay

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

I have just spoken with one of our flight team. They have explained that due to a few issues last year where travellers recieved their reference number, and booked their seat early, the airline was moving them into different seats. To get around this for this year, we have taken an allocation of flight seats and when we return any unsold upgrade seats, we are then issued with the individual reference numbers. This reference number should be available approximately 4 months before you travel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lespud
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lindsay,

I have just spoken with one of our flight team. They have explained that due to a few issues last year where travellers recieved their reference number, and booked their seat early, the airline was moving them into different seats. To get around this for this year, we have taken an allocation of flight seats and when we return any unsold upgrade seats, we are then issued with the individual reference numbers. This reference number should be available approximately 4 months before you travel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi this is true, I got my reference some months ago for a virgin flight and booked my seats.i recently went on line to check all was ok with booking and my seats had been given to someone else and I had none allocated to me. I have now booked new seats so hope they stay the same.

Lindsay04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I booked my premium economy seats almost a year in advance for my last holiday, and had no problem.  I sat in the seat I had booked both ways.  I like a window seat so always try to get booked as quick as I can 🙂