jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I see lots of posts on here complaining about JY Customer Service and have contributed to some myself so I think it is only right to highlight when it goes right.

I phoned this morning for a quote to upgrade to business class for my trip to Sri Lanka.  Despite being rather busy with the BA strike I had an answer by lunchtime and have decided to treat myself on this occasion.  So thank you to Claire and the Aviation team for their quick turnaround.

Regards

Chris

Vickie
(Member)
Thank you Jonah, I will pass this to the team! 🙂 Enjoy your upgrade!

Thanks,

Vickie

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah and Vickie

I too have had some excellent Customer Service in the past week, not that I can particularly recollect any bad Customer Service, in response to an enquiry about a non JY day out during my forthcoming Indian Tour.

Customer Service and the Product Manager certainly came up trumps.

Kind Regards

Di

Vickie
(Member)
Thank you Dina, that's great to hear! 🙂

I will let the team know.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Lespud
(Member)
I too had excellent service last week regarding a flight upgrade thanks to Kier
jennyf
(Member)
I've always received good and quick service whenever I've had to ring customer service.
Willpower
(Member)
Agreed. Customer Service has always been good for me. Sorted out a seat allocation for me within 1 hour.

A quick anecdote : On a trip to India in 2016 a traveller in my group was informed of a family bereavement. The JY system swung into action. That person was in a taxi to the nearest airport that afternoon and was back home in UK within 24 hours having being met at every point during the journey (including in Dubai) by a JY representative. Truly a phenomenal performance. Well done JY and Customer Service.

jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

I am glad that my post has prompted some positive feedback. 

Regards