sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vicki,

Not sure if the web team can do this, or even if there would be the demand.  I sometimes go through your holidays and see something that catches my eye, but at the time can do nothing about it.  My question is:  In the Manage my Bookings page would it be possible to add a Wish list Tab where these holidays could be be listed?  I realise that it may well be a mammoth task, given the number of tours you have.  Perhaps there isn't the interest in it anyway.

Regards

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for the idea! I have passed it on to our web team to see if they think this is possible to do, and I will get back to you once I know more.

It would be great to have other people's views on this too?

Thanks,

Vickie

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for the idea! I have passed it on to our web team to see if they think this is possible to do, and I will get back to you once I know more.

It would be great to have other people's views on this too?

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie,

Will be interesting to see what others think.

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

Great news! Our web team have told me that a wish list is actually high on the list of developments they are currently working on for the website and the plan is to get it live by the end of the year - so watch this space! 😃

Thanks,

Vickie

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Great minds .............. Vicki.
Travellite
(Member)
Yes, I’d use this.   It’s popular on many sites, a heart or similar emblem is able to be highlighted and this denotes its one of your favourites and is put on your list to be drawn down to peruse and consider.  Travellite
JSP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes I think this is a good idea. Also, in the past, the holidays were listed by the airport departure name. Very useful for us lot up here in the northern part of the country! Could that be brought back I wonder?
Chris84
(Member)
HI Vickie

This would be a great idea.

Also whilst the team are doing updates it would be great if the manage my bookings area could be improved, and not just an area to pay the bill. Of the top of my head a few suggestions - booking excursions online, getting visa details, booking a chauffeur, downloading itineraries, online bookings and requesting room / flight upgrades etc

Chris

Vickie
(Member)
Thanks Chris, I've passed these suggestions to the team as well 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie