magpie10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Please could you let me know how many are booked on this tour and the maximum number allowed, M/F split and age range, and if there are any other single travellers besides myself. Do you also know who the tour manager is yet? 

Thanks

Caroline

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

There are 27 people booked so far, and the max number is 44. There are 15 men and 12 women booked and their ages range from late 20s to mid 70s.

Yes, there are a couple of solo travellers besides yourself.

Your Tour Manager will be Pamela Rayner.

Many thanks,

Vickie

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

Hope you are well.  Please post a review when you get back as I fancy this one too.

Have a great trip

Chris

magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
RogertheRed
(Member)
Hi Caroline and Chris,

I did a similar trip with JY in 2017. You can see my review if you type in 'A Journey through The Baltics 12.06.17'

You'll enjoy this tour Caroline.

Regards,

Roger

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi to you both, 

I did this tour with TS in 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Pamela is an excellent TM and knows the region very well.  Here's a link to the review I wrote:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-84079.html 

Best wishes,

Bob

magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am well thanks, lovely to hear from you.

I will definitely post a review once I get home, I’m really looking forward to it now. I’ve been on two previous non-singles holidays on my own and have never had a problem with couples, unless I just don’t notice ?. I won’t be letting anything like that spoil my trip though and I’m pleased we have a great tour guide, that often makes all the difference ?.

Caroline

magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

I have received my final documents today but there is no mention of evening meals. I know there are 5 included, but 5 will not be and I was wondering if you could advise me which ones as if I have 2 meals to buy in Poland it will mean I need to take take extra Zloty with me for this. Also, it means I can do some research before I go into suitable places to eat near my hotel as I will be eating on my own those nights and will probably not want to venture far.

Thanks

Caroline

magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Did you manage to find out which hotels provide the included evening meals on this holiday?

Thanks

Caroline

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

Apologies, I'm just waiting to hear back about this - I'll post a reply to your original post as soon as I know 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

Apologies for the delay. Dinners are included on days 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9.

Many thanks,

Vickie

magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Do you know how many are booked on this tour now and the usual age/m/f split? I’m setting-off for Heathrow this afternoon and looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow ?

Regards

Caroline

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

There are now 27 people booked on this trip, 14 men and 13 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to late 70s.

Have a fantastic trip! 😃

Many thanks,

Vickie

magpie10
(Member) (Topic Starter)