Dyuti
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Vickie,

I tried to book the Chile, Argentina, Brazil tour for November few mins ago. I couldn’t complete the process due to some error. I am sure I read a thread about this last week, so I guess the problem is not resolved yet. 

This tour will be my 6th JY tour. Every time I do the online booking and fill in my medical detail also mentioning that I am profound deaf, the payment is not taken. I get phone calls which I find very frustrating. I would have thought you would have a record for the regular customers’ medical conditions and dietary requirements - until we let you know about the changes. An email sent to me would solve this problem, but that never happened. 

When I send an email to the customers dept, never get a response. I ask my daughter or d-in-law to call on my behalf, they always say that the person at the other end was rude and abrupt. The tour managers never had the information that I am deaf, I let them know. I find the whole process quite frustrating as there is no provision for people like me to contact you, except via this forum, but I can’t write any personal details here. It takes away the joy of booking my holiday, as it is the first exciting step towards the holiday.

I would like to request that from now on whenever I book a holiday, please contact me through email regarding my medical condition, not through a phone call. 

I apologise for ranting, but my first holiday was in March 2015, and nothing has changed at your end yet. 

Regards.

Dyuti

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Dyuti,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we were just looking into this one.

We are still experiencing some intermittent issues with the website, so apologies for this. Have you now been able to book?

Regarding your feedback about your medical details, I apologise that this has been your experience. I have asked our Contact Centre to update your details with comments to advise that we should contact you via email, and they have confirmed this has been done, so hopefully this is now resolved.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Dyuti
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Dyuti,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we were just looking into this one.

We are still experiencing some intermittent issues with the website, so apologies for this. Have you now been able to book?

Regarding your feedback about your medical details, I apologise that this has been your experience. I have asked our Contact Centre to update your details with comments to advise that we should contact you via email, and they have confirmed this has been done, so hopefully this is now resolved.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hello Vickie,

Malina Jeremic wrote to me. She helped to deal with my issues, I am happy to say that now I am looking forward to my holiday.

Regards.

Dyuti