Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Vickie

Please could you advise me how many people have booked this combined tour departing on 2nd Oct?

I would also like to know, please, how many people have booked the Delhi to Darjeeling tour departing on the 2nd Oct? 

Also how many people have booked the Invitation to India tour departing on the 10th Oct.

I would also be grateful, please,if you could find out why this new Delhi to Darjeeling tour is the only Indian tour which does not include any evening meals? I am just hoping that the omission of any evening meals does not stop people from booking the tour.

Kind Regards

Di

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Dina,

So far there are 3 booked on Darjeeling and the Taj Mahal ( 2 October) ( will be doing the full combined tour)

So far there are 2 booked on Delhi to Darjeeling (2 October) (they are only doing this section of the tour)

So far there are 10 booked on An Invitation to India (10 October) ( They will join Darjeeling and the Taj Mahal half way through)

If you think of Darjeeling and the Taj Mahal as two sections, at present there are 5 people for the first section, and 13 people for the second section.

The Delhi to Darjeeling tour is our only India tour that has no evening meals. We did this to give customers more options when deciding on which tour to pick. It means customers will have more choice and freedom to decide if they would like a tour with organised meals, or if they would prefer a tour that allows them to explore and try local delicacies.

I hope this is helpful.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

Thank you for your reply or should I say replies to all my queries.

I booked this combined tour as soon as it appeared in September's brochure and personally am not unduly bothered about the lack of included evening meals on the Delhi to Darjeeling half of the tour.

Now I know that three people, including me, have booked the combined tour and two people have booked the first part of the tour ie Delhi to Darjeeling I feel more confident that I won't be asked if I would like to change my holiday because of low  numbers (I know it is guaranteed to go if there are low numbers and no one wants to change holiday)

The second part of the combined tour  ie Invitation to India, I thought would have larger numbers.

Plenty of time for more people to book, too.

Once again, thanks Vickie for your help

Kind Regards

Di