Hugh G
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie or Julie,

Just wondered how many of us going on this trip and the demographics?

Regards... Hugh

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Hugh,

There are 26 people booked on this trip, 5 men and 21 women. Their ages range from late 40s to early 80s.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hugh G
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Hugh,

There are 26 people booked on this trip, 5 men and 21 women. Their ages range from late 40s to early 80s.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks for that Vickie. 

In case any fellow travellers are interested in a Robben Island tour (there isn't one in the JY itinerary) during our free time in Capetown, I booked one for under £50 with ML Sultan Travel via Tripadvisor for 8am of Day 4. 

Apparently they are running three that day departing 8am, 10am and midday and they will collect from the hotel. 

BUT... No independent reviews of this tour available therefore 'caveat emptor'.

Hopefully I will have time to get back for the afternoon JY Winelands tour.

Regards... Hugh

Hugh G
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hugh G' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Hugh,

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks for that Vickie. 

In case any fellow travellers are interested in a Robben Island tour (there isn't one in the JY itinerary) during our free time in Capetown, I booked one for under £50 with ML Sultan Travel via Tripadvisor for 8am of Day 4. 

Apparently they are running three that day departing 8am, 10am and midday and they will collect from the hotel. 

BUT... No independent reviews of this tour available therefore 'caveat emptor'.

Hopefully I will have time to get back for the afternoon JY Winelands tour.

Regards... Hugh

http://www.robben-island.org.za/tours . It seems our hotel is a ten minute cab ride away from the departure dock and actual ferry times are 9am, 11am and 1pm with return three and a half hours later, i.e. 12:30pm for the 9am ferry.