Poppie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I was just wondering if a tour manage has been asigned for this tour yet, also will there be a JY rep to meet us at the heathrow airport. Kind regards Donna ?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Poppie,

Your Tour Manager will be a local rep, I don't have a name yet but I'll ask and get back to you.

Yes, there will be a JY rep at the airport 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Poppie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Poppie,

Your Tour Manager will be a local rep, I don't have a name yet but I'll ask and get back to you.

Yes, there will be a JY rep at the airport 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Ok thanks Vickie

Toni2909
(Member)
I am writing this on behalf of my friend (Pat) who doesn't have internet access but is very much looking forward to this trip.She would like to say hello to any fellow travellers who might read this, and she has a couple of questions, if anyone is able to answer them.

1. is there a safe in the hotel bedrooms?

2. do you have any suggestions as to how much spending money she will need to take?

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Toni,

Apologies for the late reply, I was just checking the details for this hotel.

Yes, there is a safe in the rooms.

Spending money is at your friend's discretion. However, there is only 1 Christmas lunch included so some spending money for lunches would be required. There will also be free time for shopping on day 3 in Sliema and there are 3 free days for people to choose what to do, so she may wish to explore St Paul's Bay.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Poppie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Toni2909' wrote:

I am writing this on behalf of my friend (Pat) who doesn't have internet access but is very much looking forward to this trip.She would like to say hello to any fellow travellers who might read this, and she has a couple of questions, if anyone is able to answer them.

1. is there a safe in the hotel bedrooms?

2. do you have any suggestions as to how much spending money she will need to take?

Hi Toni and to your friend Pat,

My name's Donna I'm booked on to this trip and looking forward to it and the excursion as iv never been to Malta before,  I had the same query how much money to take as I'm use to all inclusive, iv just tried to work out how much for lunch and drinks I will need a day and any gifts I might buy, I will look forward to meeting Pat and having a lovely time in malta, take care x