sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking about booking a holiday for May 2019. 

Problem 1: I cannot find my voucher which arrived late May this year.  Can it be replaced?

Problem 2:  If I did manage to find it, would it be valid for May 2019?

Vickie, do you have any answers for me please?

Thank you

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

No problem, we can send you a replacement voucher and yep, it would be valid for May 2019 as long as you book in the next 6 months.

Thanks,

Vickie

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

No problem, we can send you a replacement voucher and yep, it would be valid for May 2019 as long as you book in the next 6 months.

Thanks,

Vickie

Thank you Vickie that’s good news.  I will know and be able to book by the end of August.  Can you arrange for one to be sent anyway.  It can be emailed if that will be easier.  

Regards

Sylvia

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

Our system is automated, so a welcome home letter will be sent out to you which includes your voucher.

However, you don't need to worry about doing anything with it, I've asked our contact centre to put a note against your last booking which will mean the discount will be automatically applied when you book your next trip.

Thanks,

Vickie

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Our system is automated, so a welcome home letter will be sent out to you which includes your voucher.

However, you don't need to worry about doing anything with it, I've asked our contact centre to put a note against your last booking which will mean the discount will be automatically applied when you book your next trip.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Yes, the one sent by the automated system is the one I have lost.  I will mention it when I book.

Thank you for your help.

Sylvia