Suitsya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

When I checked in online there was a seat allocated suggestion for me to accept. Is it likely that Just You travellers will be allocated seats together on the aircraft or are they allocated at random. 

Regards

S

Vickie
(Member)
Hi S,

Yes, we try to seatr JY customers together.

Thanks,

Vickie

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi S,

Thanks,

Vickie

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
VickieHi S,

Thanks,

Vickie

Good to know Vickie. Thanks . Is there a tour manager allocated for the Cilento Coast 17th June date and will tm to be travelling with us from Naples Airport? 

Regards S

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Vickie,

SKCDOL to Porto on 26th July- window seat please. My sister Jen does not like window seats :rolleyes: 

Jan

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Jan McInley is you Tour Manager for this trip.

There are several flights coming in for your group all within an hour of each other, except Birmingham. Jan will accompany the transfer for all customers, except the customers arriving from Birmingham, who arrive slightly later than the rest - a rep will be there to meet them and get them on the transfer.

Thanks,

Vickie

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Vickie. I'm on the Birmingham flight. Think you said only one other travelling from birmingham, I am hoping to spot them in departures by looking out for the just you label ?

Regards

S

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Suitsya,

Yep that's right, look out for the labels and there will also be a JY rep at the airport who will look out for you.

Thanks,

Vickie