LisaJacki
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am a new member and have booked this trip. Its my first solo trip so I'm feeling a little apprehensive! Can you please tell me how many people are booked onto this trip?

Also id love to say Hi to anyone else who is going.  

Thanks 

Lisa

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Lisa,

There's no need to feel a little apprehensive, we're all here to make sure that you feel excited for your new trip!

I can tell you that this tour is now fully booked with 30 travelers. 9 are male and 21 are female. The ages range between early 50s - late 80s.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Goose
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LisaJacki' wrote:

Hi,

I am a new member and have booked this trip. Its my first solo trip so I'm feeling a little apprehensive! Can you please tell me how many people are booked onto this trip?

Also id love to say Hi to anyone else who is going.  

Thanks 

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I replied to your previous post.

I'm one of the 9 males. Really looking forward to the trip.

Where are you flying from?

Goose.

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa

I am sure you are going to have a fantastic trip and we are looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

There are 30 adventurers on the trip including yourself, so plenty of people to share the experience with.

Kind regards

Matt

jan106
(Member)
Hi Lisa,

I have just returned from this holiday and you will have a wonderful time. The hotel is very good, with friendly and helpful staff. Paul the tour manager, was one of the best that I have met on my many JY trips.

Have a great holiday!

Jan