RogertheRed
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am thinking of booking this tour but could you please ask your colleagues at Travelsphere how many single travellers are booked. Departure date 19th June 2018. Thanks.

Regards,

Roger

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Roger,

I can tell you that there are 20 travellers in the group, and 5 of those are single travellers.

Kind Regards,

Amy

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger

I am booked on this trip flying from Liverpool.

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger

I replied to your post but something went awry so if this is a duplicate blame the IT gremlins.  I am booked on this trip flying from Liverpool.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger and Chris,

This looks like a really good trip and one I may well do in a few years (if it's still around!), so I'd appreciate it if one of you could write a review on your return.  I had a couple of days in Warsaw at the beginning of the TS Grand Baltic Explorer last year and really enjoyed what I saw of Poland.

All the best,

Bob

RogertheRed
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi Roger

I replied to your post but something went awry so if this is a duplicate blame the IT gremlins.  I am booked on this trip flying from Liverpool.

Hi, Hopefully I will be joining you (travelling from Liverpool) but at the moment they have used up the allocation of single rooms so are having to e-mail all the hotels to see if they can accommodate me. Fingers and everything else are crossed. Will let you know the outcome.

Regards,

Roger.

RogertheRed
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RogertheRed' wrote:

'jonah' wrote:

Hi Roger

Hi, Hopefully I will be joining you (travelling from Liverpool) but at the moment they have used up the allocation of single rooms so are having to e-mail all the hotels to see if they can accommodate me. Fingers and everything else are crossed. Will let you know the outcome.

Regards,

Roger.

Many thanks to Maxine (Travel Advisor) who sorted it out within 3 hours so I'm on this trip.

Amy please tell Maxine's bosses she's a star.

See you in June at John Lennon.

Regards,

Roger

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I have not flown from Liverpool before so it will be good to have company.

Regards

Moderator2
(Member)
'RogertheRed' wrote:

'RogertheRed' wrote:

'jonah' wrote:

Hi Roger

Regards,

Roger.

Many thanks to Maxine (Travel Advisor) who sorted it out within 3 hours so I'm on this trip.

Amy please tell Maxine's bosses she's a star.

See you in June at John Lennon.

Regards,

Roger

Hi Roger,

I am delighted to hear that Maxine (Travel Advisor) was able to help you.

I have forwarded your comments on to her and the Sales Team here at JYHQ.

Kind Regards,

Amy

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Great news Roger.  Looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes

Chris

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I was very interested to read this post as I have been asking JY for some time whether a Poland tour would be coming along soon, and as yet nothing has been mentioned.

I would love to go on this tour with there being other single travellers, especially fellow forum members. I would not want to travel with a group of couples, but having other single travellers in the group would be reassuring.

Do you know if JY are planning a Poland tour at some point in the future or, if not, would it be possible for me to join this tour as a single traveller?

Regards

Caroline

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Caroline,

We don't have Poland planned for launch in the immediate future with Just You but we have advised our holiday creators that there is interest in this destination.

If you would like to travel to Poland soon, our sister company, Travelsphere, does welcome single travellers and we would be able to advise you if other solo travellers have booked on a specific date.

At the moment, Poland features in the Grand Baltic Explorer tour with a two night stay in Warsaw.

Kind Regards,

Amy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went with JY many years ago to Poland it was a full tour of people and we had a great time, there are some good sights to see.

Cindy

magpie10
(Member)
Thanks Amy,

I will ring TS tomorrow and see if I can get on the tour next June, if not I will look for alternative dates (I think there’s only one date showing for next year).

Regards

Caroline

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I managed to get booked on this holiday, though I am paying an extra £250 on top of the single supplement as TS had to get rooms for me in each hotel for single occupancy. I’m just waiting for connecting flight prices now, though I may get these myself depending on the mark-up TS add on. At least I don’t need hotels in London, and the tour should go ahead as quite a few are already booked on it now.

I’m really looking forward to it ?.

Regards

Caroline

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Great news Caroline.

Where are you connecting to?  Roger and I are flying from Liverpool.

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I’ll be flying from Newcastle to Heathrow as it’s easiest for me.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Regards

Caroline

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I still haven’t heard back about my connecting flights, does it usually take this long? I can get return flights for £126 at the moment and wouldn’t want to miss out on the price while I’m waiting for TS to ring back. I know there will be some mark-up, but I am prepared to pay a little more if it means I can check my case straight through as I have to change terminals at Heathrow.

Regards

Caroline

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Caroline,

I can see that your address is in Newcastle, so if you would like a connecting flight from Newcastle then a member of our JYHQ team can sort this out for you.

Please read an email which I have privately sent to you that covers all the information.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

magpie10
(Member)
Thanks Amy,

I’ve replied to your e-mail confirming which flights I require, and look forward to receiving my updated holiday details.

Regards

Caroline