Westacott
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

the usual questions - I am booked on the above tour, how many are on this trip and what is the mix? How many have booked the optional flamenco and dinner excursion?

I am travelling from Bristol to Malaga so I guess I will pick up the rest of the group and Tour MAnager in Malaga, is that right? As the flight is with EasyJet, idoes the ticket include hold luggage?

Thanks

Carole

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Carole,

There are currently 19 travellers booked on this tour and the group is made up of 2 men and 19 women. The age ranges from late-50s to early-80s.

There are currently 4 customers pre-booked on the optional excursion but customers may book closer to departure or in resort.

You will be met by a local representative when you get to Bristol airport so you most definitely wont be alone. A tour manager hasn't been provisionally allocated to your tour yet as it is still a couple of months away but when a tour manager has been allocated, I will be able to confirm where they will be.

In regards the hold luggage, your ticket includes one of piece of hold luggage at 20kgs.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred