Ros L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Greetings

Is there an option of purchasing a land-only holiday so that people can make their own way there?  This would be useful if someone is joining from another country (presuming these holidays are open to non-British citizens?) or to faciliated private pre- or post-holiday travel 

Thanks in advance

Ros

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ros,

The answer is yes and no. We don't widely offer land-only holidays however, we are currently trialling a land-only option to travellers living in Canada. This is only available on a small selection of tours. If it is successful.... watch this space.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ros,

The answer is yes and no. We don't widely offer land-only holidays however, we are currently trialling a land-only option to travellers living in Canada. This is only available on a small selection of tours. If it is successful.... watch this space.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

Is it looking successful, as I think that's been running for quite a few months now?

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

It's still quite early but there has been a good amount of interest.

Kindest regards,

Julia

debra807
(Member)
Hello from Canada,

I have booked through my travel agent two back to back Greece holidays, the first is the  Athens, Olympia... starts Sept 18th and then a few days later the Santorini, Paros.. starts Sept 30th. I have arranged my own flights and will meet the tour group at the hotels,

Looking forward to the trips, The Just You UK website has many more selections than Just You Canada website and if all goes successfully I am sure I will use again.

Debra

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Debra

Nice to know it's working for you, and you are able to join in with the JY tours and meet us BRITS!! Well to be honest we all come from far and wide....I personally am a true Londoner born in Lambeth many years ago.

Cindy

Ladyfish
(Member)
Hi

Also from Canada.

As Debra mentioned the UK website has much more variety for trips. I have booked my first trip for September 21/17 - Hightlights of Tuscany. If all works out well with travel arrangements I will definitely be booking again 🙂 Countdown has begun!

Diane