PeterG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Having just paid the balance for my trip to Madeira in October I checked my holiday list (which confirmed the payment) but found my booking for the Azores in September 2018 wasn't listed.

On putting the required info into the system it didn't find anything. The holiday was booked in May and the reference is A***** I have a letter confirming the booking and wonder why it isn't on the list.

Peter

*edited to removing booking details

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter,

I can't see a reason why this isn't showing. I know it's a daft question, but I thought I would ask - have you tried 'linking' your booking to your account. On the 'Your Holiday' tab, if you put in the booking reference, departure date and your postcode, this should pull through the booking into your account. can you let me know, and if it still isn't showing, I'll get our IT team to take a look.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter, I hoping to do the Azores next summer so please do write a review when you get back!

Best wishes,

Bob

PeterG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Peter,

I can't see a reason why this isn't showing. I know it's a daft question, but I thought I would ask - have you tried 'linking' your booking to your account. On the 'Your Holiday' tab, if you put in the booking reference, departure date and your postcode, this should pull through the booking into your account. can you let me know, and if it still isn't showing, I'll get our IT team to take a look.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I did exactly as you suggest first time and got nothing. However, having now paid the balance for my Madeira trip in October the Azores trip is now showing up.

Probably a subtle hint from JY to pay up .  🙂

Peter

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter,

Glad it's shown up!

Kindest regards

Julia

PeterG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Peter, I hoping to do the Azores next summer so please do write a review when you get back!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob

Will see what I can do.

Don't get back to Gatwick until after 10pm so it looks like an hotel stay before and after as the National Express times only give me 2 and bit hours before departure and with the M25 plus Heathrow to get into/out of I think travelling the day before will be better for my stress levels.

Peter