Joolsg
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
VERY VERY disappointed that my India Trip flight has changed from Virgin to Jet Airways, I had read earlier posts on this so don't understand why you are advertising Virgin when you have no intention of securing those flights??????
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Joolsg,

I am very sorry that we have disappointed you. A member of our customer service team will be in contact with you shortly.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
MIildred

It would be nice if a reply when know is posted on here for other people to see.

Cindy

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Cindy,

If customers services contact the customer, I wont be involved in the conversation.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Jools

if its any consolation, we flew Jet airways on an internal flight in India, think it was Goa to Mumbai, something like a 4 hour flight and must say how impressed we were with them, not sure what they're like long haul but I'm sure they'll be fine

Dave

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Jools

I flew with Jet Airways on both my holidays to India and, like Dave, I was quite happy with the service, food etc. I hope this sets your mind at rest.

Lesley

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I flew with Jet to India in 2012 and they were absolutely fine.  I'm sure you'll be grand!  Enjoy this tour, it is terrific.

Cheers,

Bob

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
I flew Jet Airways London to Mumbai last February and they were great in my view - far superior to BA!!