Merce
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there !

I'm newbie and considering booking the Cilento Coast Spa holiday at the start of October.  I wondered if anyone else has already been there in October and what the weather was like? I'm happy enough in the low 20's temperature-wise but I wondered if it will be cooler then?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Merce,

I'm sure if there is someone on the community who has been at this time of year, they'll be able to share their experiences with you. In the meantime, I'm sure you can appreciate that weather is one of those unknown forces, however, historic averages for this area in October are highs in the early 20s with lows around 14/15 degrees.

Kindest regards,

Julia

katy1717
(Member)
Hi Merce, I went to the Cilento Coast a few years ago in October - it was the last trip out of the year.  I don't like hot weather so always try for the cooler dates.  For me the weather was great, a bit muggy occasionally, but usually warm rather than hot.

The spa wasn't open when I went, would love to go back.  It's a really nice laid back trip, excursions to go on every day if you want to go on them.  A quiet part of Italy and super hotel.  A good choice for a first JY trip.

Katy

Merce
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks folks, much appreciated!

Katy, was the outdoor pool still open in October? If not then I'll book earlier.

katy1717
(Member)
'Merce' wrote:

Thanks folks, much appreciated!

Katy, was the outdoor pool still open in October? If not then I'll book earlier.

Not sure if open.  I certainly didn't see anyone using it.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi this is not written in stone, but I've found outdoor pools are generally open from late May till the end of September.  You may want to contact the hotel online to check!

All the best,

Bob