PerfectBlue97
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Does anybody know of any restrictions on the things that can't be brought into China, or which cannot be brought in hand luggage on a plane to China would be useful to know? Thing beyond the obvious ones about sharp object and liquids?

In particular, are there any specific restrictions on lithium iron batteries that might stop me from taking a tablet or laptop, or other portable device on board?

Can I bring powdered milk products into China? I'm thinking packets combined coffee and milk, as I'm a coffee addict and hotels never seem to have enough.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please see the reply from our agent.

- There is no restrictions for taking tablet/laptop on board, thus batteries as a part of the device will be allowed to carry on board

- There is no restrictions to bring powdered milk and coffee for personal dietary need within reasonable amount

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

sd53
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please see the reply from our agent.

- There is no restrictions for taking tablet/laptop on board, thus batteries as a part of the device will be allowed to carry on board

- There is no restrictions to bring powdered milk and coffee for personal dietary need within reasonable amount

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

If flying Air China then I found some info on Air China's website by googling " air china batteries"