Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Rose,

I am working on a reply- I will have a reply for you very soon.

Apologies for the delayed response

Kind Regards,

Mildred

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Rose,

When we arrived at Pisa, Jonathon was waiting after baggage collection. When he collected us and made sure we were all there, he led us out to the coach.

Have a great trip and enjoy

Jan

Moderator2
(Member)
'Rose1999' wrote:

Hi Mildred/Julia

I have received my final documents and booked in online as instructed, that all went very well, but I just have a couple of queries please. 

I know there are only 2 of us going from Manchester and it's unlikely that I will spot my fellow traveller (although I will look for the JY tag and display mine) so are you able to confirm that there will be a representative to meet us at Manchester and (roughly) where they will be?  

Also, will the Tour Manager meet us at Pisa and, if so, whereabouts in the airport will she be?  I was expecting details of this to be in the information I've received but I can't see it (sorry if I've missed it).  This is all new to me, I've never travelled alone and not flown for 20+ years so just want to make sure I'm in the right place at the right time!

Thanks for your help and patience.

Rose

Good Morning Rose,

We do have a representative for this departure. They will be at the check-in desk for your flight with a Just You sign, ready to assist in any way. However should you have any problems, the Duty Office are available on 01858414077, there is no switchboard or menu, and its a 24/7 service.

I hope you have a great holiday!

Kind Regards,

Mildred