jthinch
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Is it too early to ask whether there has been any bookings for this tour?

Thanks

James

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon James,

There is currently 1 traveller booked on this tour but this is very very early though.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi James

I did this trip for Christmas 2016 - fantastic short holiday. The hotel and food was superb and we woke up to snow on Christmas Day. I thought I had done a review, but maybe it was just a dream?!

Regards

Sylvia

jthinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I am now booked on this trip. Can you give me an update on the number of people booked for this departure?

Thanks

James

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon James,

There are currently 2 travellers booked on this departure- It is still early days though.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jthinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Can you give me an update on the number of people booked for this departure?

Thanks

James

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon James,

I can tell you that 2 (possibly 3) travellers are booked on to this departure for December 7th.

1 male and 1 female have booked, and another 1 male is provisionally booked.

I hope that this information helps.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Annieb1
(Member)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi James

I did this trip for Christmas 2016 - fantastic short holiday.  The hotel and food was superb and we woke up to snow on Christmas Day.  I thought I had done a review, but maybe it was just a dream?!

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I'm interested in this holiday but I had a knee replacement nine months ago so I was concerned about the snow walking.  Is it very strenuous?

Thanks

Anne

jthinch
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

It's such a shame that this tour has now been cancelled. I was expecting a cancellation though due to the numbers. I have now booked the Barcelona Sunshine Coast for May 2018.

James

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Annieb1' wrote:

'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi James

I did this trip for Christmas 2016 - fantastic short holiday.  The hotel and food was superb and we woke up to snow on Christmas Day.  I thought I had done a review, but maybe it was just a dream?!

Regards

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I'm interested in this holiday but I had a knee replacement nine months ago so I was concerned about the snow walking.  Is it very strenuous?

Thanks

Anne

Hi Anne

The hotel at Davos is up a slight hill which is quite treacherous if snow falls and ice forms.  The torch lit forest walk involves twists and turns uphill on untreated roads or you can get the shuttle minibus. Chur was safe on foot as well as the Bernina Express trip to Italy.  So really, the only difficulty you might have is from hotel down to shops, restaurants and  the station.

Regards

Sylvia