WCW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
When can we expect to see this year's Festive holidays? I hope that there will be a bigger choice this year with more long-haul destinations included. Also, I hope there will be more trips covering the whole of the festive period rather than having to choose either Christmas or New Year.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning WCW,

This year we certainly will have more Long Haul Destinations. Both India and Burma are new for 2017 Xmas and on sale already!

We also have a new Malta Christmas and New Year tour.

If there are any suggestions as to Long Haul destinations you want, that would be great.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Jellifer
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning WCW,

This year we certainly will have more Long Haul Destinations.  Both India and Burma are new for 2017 Xmas and on sale already!

If there are any suggestions as to Long Haul destinations you want,  that would be great.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi

When I search the website for 'festive' trips I can only see Vietnam and Antarctica as options. Burma & India don't appear. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd like to see more warm destinations for Christmas- Australia or the Caribbean would be nice!

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Sorry, but I would prefer a larger selection of just New Year breaks! We are all so differant!

Also more short breaks to foreign Christmas amarkets please.

Thank you

WCW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My personal preferences would be for Canada, the west coast of America or north towards the Arctic Circle for the Northern Lights. Thanks.
Moderator2
(Member)
'Jellifer' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning WCW,

This year we certainly will have more Long Haul Destinations.  Both India and Burma are new for 2017 Xmas and on sale already!

If there are any suggestions as to Long Haul destinations you want,  that would be great.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi

When I search the website for 'festive' trips I can only see Vietnam and Antarctica as options. Burma & India don't appear. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd like to see more warm destinations for Christmas- Australia or the Caribbean would be nice!

Good Afternoon,

I have passed this on to the web team and they are sorting it out.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred

daveJB
(Member)
I would go for Christmas & New Year in Malta.

Dave.

adg29
  • (Member)
(Member)
What I found disappointing about JY'S selection of long haul holidays for the last festive holiday was that most were only 10/11 nights and flew back new years eve when I want to be away for both Christmas and New Year. This also seems to happen with many other solo travel companies although I did find one to suit and had a great holiday. I wonder if this year will be any different?

Alan

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Alan,

I am sorry that we didn't have holidays that covered both Christmas and New Year.

The new festive brochure will have holidays that cover both Christmas and New Year.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

manrod
(Member)
When is the festive brochure coming out? I am interested in Malta but nothing appears yet, would also be interested in festive season in South Africa.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Manrod,

The festive brochure will coming out in April.

Kind Regards,

Mildred