SylviaJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good morning JY editors

Can you let me know if this holiday is to run next year, please?  I've checked the website and it gives three dates but no further details!  

Many thanks

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

At the moment there are three dates available for 2017, none of these have yet been given the green light to go ahead, but it is still early days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SylviaJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your reply Julia.

The three dates show on the website, but you cannot book any of them there. Seems a bit pointless having the dates there if they are inactive - scuppering my holiday plans for next year!

Regards

Sylvia

SylviaJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Mildred/Julia

The Big Texan Adventure appears in the new brochure with two dates - 8 Sept and 3 Nov - but only the Sept date appears on the website. Are either of these dates running and is it likely to be dropped for 2018?

Thanks.

Sylvia

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sylvia,

At the moment we have made the decision to rest this tour for 2018 but it is still under review until the release of the September which will include all 2018 tours.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

Hel63
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have booked for the September 2017 date and was told I was the 9th person to book. Will this tour run if no-one else books?

Thanks

Helen

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Helen,

We are hopeful that this tour will go ahead as there is still quite a bit of time left to book but we cannot make any guarantees.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Garry G
(Member)
'Hel63' wrote:

Hi

I have booked for the September 2017 date and was told I was the 9th person to book.  Will this tour run if no-one else books?

Thanks

Helen

Hi Helen

I'm booked on the same tour when i booked i was number 7 for this tour i really hope it gets the green light.

Garry