gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
When I booked the above holiday a couple of months ago the brochure gave the airport as Heathrow only.  I was told that it was wrong in the brochure and the airport was Gatwick only.  So I booked the holiday.

I received my new brochure today and the trip is going from Gatwick and Heathrow! As I live in South Wales it is much easier to get to Heathrow. I rang today and said could I change airports and the lady said yes. However I have upgraded to business class return and she said that they would have to apply again and get a new price for the upgrade as it could go up. I am very disappointed with this and feel JY should honour the price I was given. Both airports are using Icelandic Air. I also have a friend on this trip who has made an identical booking to me as she lives in Wales too so the same would apply to her.

We met on the Rocky Mountaineer trip in May her first trip with JY.   This is my 17th holiday with JY and TS and have already had 4 this year with the 5th in November.

I look forward to your response.

Gillian

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Gillian,

Could I please have your booking reference number for that trip so this could be investigated?

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ŶModerator2' wrote:

Good Morning Gillian,

Could I please have your booking reference number for that trip so this could be investigated?

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Yes Mildred its AXXXXXX.

Gillian

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Gillian,

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Replied earlier with my booking reference but intended to say that it is on the WEBSITE as showing Heathrow and Gatwick (and Glasgow) but it is only Heathrow in the brochure.

Gillian

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi GIllian,

I understand that my colleague has spoken with you with regards to moving your booking to Heathrow and your upgrade.

Kindest regards,

Julia

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi GIllian,

I understand that my colleague has spoken with you with regards to moving your booking to Heathrow and your upgrade.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Yes your colleague James rang me yesterday and my friend Miss K and myself have both sent emails to James last night confirming his offer. We will now be departing from Heathrow.

Thanks

Gillian