Spellelephant
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi...I'm doing my first JY trip to Cilento next month...really looking forward to it! Can you tell me the age/gender mix for this trip please? Thanks.  🙂
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Spellelephant,

Welcome to the world of Just You, I hope you enjoy your first holiday with us.

I had to do a double take on this one, the tour is fully booked with 30 travellers and they are all women! Ages of the group are mid-40s to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Spellelephant
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Spellelephant,

Welcome to the world of Just You, I hope you enjoy your first holiday with us.

I had to do a double take on this one, the tour is fully booked with 30 travellers and they are all women! Ages of the group are mid-40s to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you...look forward to meeting the ladies!

Bathonian
(Member)
Is there any chance of a brief itinerary for the holiday please.  I would also really like to touch base with anyone else that is going.  First solo trip and feeling a little apprehensive.

Many thanks, :huh:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bathonian,

Welcome to the world of Just You. This is one of our escape holidays so the day-by-day itinerary may be swapped around - the Tour Manager would advise you of this when you arrive.

Day 1 - Depart the UK and transfer to your hotel in San Marco di Castellabate

Day 2 - Half day included tour of the area which will introduce you to the charming coastal resort of Santa Maria di Castellabate and its hilltop counterpart, Castellabate. Your afternoon is at leisure.

Day 3 - Three quarter day excursion to see the remains at Paestum, the area’s most famous historic site. After visiting Paestum you will have the opportunity to sample some locally produced mozzarella cheese at a nearby farm.

Day 4 - There is the opportunity to join an optional three quarter day excursion which takes you on a scenic drive through the Cilento countryside, seeing some delightful historic villages that nestle among the beautiful landscape.

Alternatively, spend a day at leisure.

Day 5 - Half day included excursion to the site of the ancient Greek ruined city of Elea Velia. Your afternoon is at leisure.

Day 6 - An optional full day excursion which features a drive along the stunning Amalfi Coast to the towns of Amalfi and Ravello.

Day 7 - Included a half day excursion to Salerno, then return to the hotel for a free afternoon before a farewell get-together and dinner in the hotel this evening.

Day 8 - Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bathonian
(Member)
Many thanks for this.  It looks like a great itinerary.  So starting to look forward to it all now.  Thank you Julia.