nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
So as we are NEARLY into AUGUST,  😃 , when can we expect the next new brochure to be hitting our letterboxes?

Are we going to be given any clues about NEW tours I do hope so, but to be honest going by what's on offer these days I have no idea what else you could offer us all.

Having had NO JY tour this year the first time since 2006, I am keen to see what's going to be on offer..

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CIndy,

I did wonder when I would start getting questions.....

There will be something through your letter boxes in September and of course we'll be sharing with you information about some of the new tours..... lets start with a number. At the moment there are 17 new tours in the pipeline.

Is there anywhere in particular that takes your fancy?

Kindest regards,

Julia

SarahS
(Member)
Nelson
(Member)
I am interested in new long haul tours.

Some clues please ! X

Bosuncat
(Member)
Nipping in on this quick.  I know Cindy won't mind! :P

Any new Italian tours that DON'T go from Gatwick or Stansted! 😃   That will make Mark happy as well. 🙂

Toni2909
(Member)
Now, that is something to look forward to!

I have no JY trip booked for next year (yet) but a couple of other family-type trips are on the itinerary. Therefore, given financial constraints, something in Europe will be on my wish list. I always prefer off-the-beaten-track, relatively undiscovered places. Anything new in this area?

Toni

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

I hope you are well and not to overworked at the moment

WOW 17 new tours!!! That's got my grey cells thinking!.

I have been so lucky to have done all my dream countries, so I have an open mind.

As you know I do love animals, but I also love stunning scenery, I don't do humidity, or intense heat these days.

My interests are holocaust Jewish history, American civil war, Martin Luther King, but I have been to many places connected with these interests.

I will await September and the 17 NEW tours....with excitement!

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

That's exciting - 17 new tours yay!  I'm looking to get away in Sept next year for a week or ten days and to go to a country I've never been to before - I'm currently thinking of either Russia or the Athens tour but this depends on what JY come up with in the new brochure!

Hope there are some new countries being featured!

All the best,

Bob

Smiler57
(Member)
Some more UK and Ireland tours would be great.

Would love to go to the Lochs. Combine that with a walking holiday and we're in business !

Mandy G
(Member)
Hi Julia would Just You ever do a tour of Norway, Sweden and Finland altogether like a 10-14 days. I would love to go on a tour like that;

from Mandy G

ceetee
(Member)
Would love to see something to Sweden and/or Denmark.

Caroline

Angie S
(Member)
Wow - 17 new tours - that's me sorted til the year 2030!
magpie10
(Member)
As I'm going to India in February I'm looking for something in Europe around September/October time next year so I hope there are a few new European tours. I'd love Poland but I doubt there will be any, or a nice Italian tour from somewhere other than Gatwick ?.

Caroline

Bosuncat
(Member)
I agree Caroline.  Poland would be great! 🙂
DAWNK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Are you still offering the Halkidiki Beach Escape for next year? I've not been to Greece for a long time so I'm considering doing this one next September.

Dawn K

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dawn K,

You don't need to wait for the brochure for this one...... there are 2017 dates already on sale for this holiday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
They are not currently showing on the website Julia.  :huh:
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat.... the itineraries are still being written at the moment as soon as they have been okay'd by the holiday creators we'll start teasing you here on the community and then shortly after, they'll be live on the website.

It's all very exciting!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ooh not long to go then so, let the teasing commence!!

Cheers,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member)
:P

Some holidays going from East Midlands?  I can always hope!!