Lisyloo16
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I will be going on the South Africa Holiday in September and also doing the Zambia add.  Would it be possible to give me an itinerary for the Zambia add on, as I want to book an animal encounter/lion research drive with the charity I am involved with, but until I know what free time we have I am unable to book this.

Thanks

Lisa

(Member)
'Lisyloo16' wrote:

I will be going on the South Africa Holiday in September and also doing the Zambia add.  Would it be possible to give me an itinerary for the Zambia add on, as I want to book an animal encounter/lion research drive with the charity I am involved with, but until I know what free time we have I am unable to book this.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

We have the following provisional itinerary however, please note that we sometimes changes the days that excursions operate.

Day 14 – travel to Livingstone – possible optional Mukuni Village excursion in the afternoon

Day 15 – Optional excursions, Falls walk, African queen sunset cruise

Day 16 – at leisure or Chobe trip

Day 17  - departure day

On talking to a colleague, if possible, we would recommend that you wait until arrival and speak with the Tour Manager for the itinerary for this trip.

Kindest regards,

Elisa

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa

Time permitting I too want to do animal encounter, especially cheetahs which is a possibility in Zambia according to Sally who has done this trip before, albeit we have one less day in Zambia. I have already booked 2 optional excursions in Zambia - The Livingstone Express and Chobe National Park so will have to wait and see how much time is there to do other optionals. I really want to do the Helicopter flight over the falls so hope it is still on offer. I am also interested in the Livingston Island if it is on offer.

Jaya

Jaya

Lisyloo16
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Lisa

Time permitting I too want to do animal encounter, especially cheetahs which is a possibility in Zambia according to Sally who has done this trip before, albeit we have one less day in Zambia.  I have already booked 2 optional excursions in Zambia - The Livingstone Express and Chobe National Park so will have to wait and see how much time is there to do other optionals.  I really want to do the Helicopter flight over the falls so hope it is still on offer.  I am also interested in the Livingston Island if it is on offer.

Jaya

Jaya

Hi Jaya

I have also booked the Livingstone Express and the Chobe National Park. I would like to do as many trips as possible along with all the safaris that are on offer when we are in Kruger. Its a shame we don't have at least another night in Zambia.  I really wanted to do a lion walk with the Alert Lion Project in Zambia but unfortunately they only do these just across the border in Zimbabwe, will have to see if I have time to fit this in.

Don't think we are going to get much time for a rest on this holiday! Starting to get excited now, can't believe how quickly the time has passed since I booked over a year ago.

Lisa

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa

Yes, it is a real shame that Just You shortened the stay in Zambia by a day. I would have paid extra just to spend another day there. I too am going to do all the extra safaris and bush walk in Kruger. Pity we only have one Safari included in this itinerary. I think there used to be more before. But I am willing to pay as want to see as much as I can. Getting really excited!

Jaya