fionaevans
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi,

wondering how many people are booked on the kerela trip for November 2016,

thanks,

fiona

(Member)
Hi Fiona,

Currently there are 18 people booked on the Kerala holiday departing in November.

It's quite a long way away though and therefore we will definitely expect that number to increase!

Kind regards,

Elisa

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fiona

I have booked for February next year so please write a review on your return.

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi Fiona

I have booked for February next year so please write a review on your return.

Hi "Jonah",

I didn't know you had booked for next Feb. I'm provisionally booked as I am trying to get JY to organise a tailor-made with 3 nights in Mumbai at the end (Travelsphere do it). Am waiting for them to come back to me.

We may meet sooner than expected!!

Cheers,

Hils x

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hils

Yes I decided to stop dithering and book it.  Will be the icing on the cake if you decide to join too.

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Hils

I did this trip last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish there had been an option to spend additional days in Mumbai as all we saw was heavy rain and a traffic jam. I really wanted to see the Gateway to India and the Taj Hotel and was very disappointed when this did not happen.

Hope you decide to go

Lesley (fellow Scot!)

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I made sure I did not go on the tour of Mumbai after the Kerala trip as I knew about the traffic jams. I took a rickshaw, with another lady who too did not fancy going, to the hotel and rested in one of the rooms booked for freshening up for the rest of the group to come back. They too hardly saw anything and did not even get a chance to take any photos! You do need a couple of days in Mumbai to see the main sites. I think Hils is doing the right thing by spending additional days in Mumbai.

Jaya

Jaya

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Jaya

You did the right thing by not going on the Mumbai tour. It was a waste of time. I hope to return to see more of the city at some point.

Hope you enjoy South Africa. I plan to go in September 2017.

Regards

Lesley

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

Am getting very excited about South Africa trip. Not too long to go now! Hope you get a chance to return to Mumbai some day. You would not want to stay there for too long but 3-5 days would be enough for you to see what you want.

Jaya

Travelbugliz
(Member)
'fionaevans' wrote:

hi,

wondering how many people are booked on the kerela trip for November 2016,

thanks,

fiona

Hi Fiona

I am going to Kerela in November. It will be my first trip with Just You and really looking forward to it.

Liz

Corril
(Member)
Hi

Can you advise how many are travelling to Kerala in September 2017, the age range and how many are male/female?

Thanks

Linda

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Linda,

I can tell you that 14 travellers are booked onto this trip to Kerala in September 2017.

The age ranges between mid 40s - early 70s. There is 1 male and 13 females.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Corril
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Linda,

I can tell you that 14 travellers are booked onto this trip to Kerala in September 2017.

The age ranges between mid 40s - early 70s. There is 1 male and 13 females.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi

Thanks for the information, should be a lovely group.  Can you advise who our guide is and if travelling with the group from Heathrow?

Regards

Linda

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Linda,

The Tour Guide provisionally allocated for this trip will be Maria Geertruida Lippes who will be flying out with the group from Heathrow.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Corril
(Member)