claston
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I was wondering if you can add excursions on after you have already booked. I am going to New York in September and have thought about it and I really would like to do the helicopter flight. Although bit nervous it is something I will probably never experience again.

(Member)
Hi claston,

You are able to prebook your excursions and book some whilst in resort, however, the Empire State excursion is only prebookable as they need final numbers before you arrive.

If you give our Holiday Advisors a call, they will be able to help you choose which excursions you would like to do and book them for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'claston' wrote:

Hi

I was wondering if you can add excursions on after you have already booked. I am going to New York in September and have thought about it and I really would like to do the helicopter flight. Although bit nervous it is something I will probably never experience again.

Please go for it and do the helicopter flight, the one in New York was my very first one, I was very scared but it was so worth it....I have done many since...you will have a great time in NY any questions just ask, I have been there twice on JY tours...had great fun both times..

Cindy