nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Monty

Any chance you could give me the numbers M/f ratio etc for September 2016 departures for both Como and Garda, asking for a friend who is not computer savvy they don't have a definite date preference just September. SOrry to be vague.

Cindy

(Member)
Hi Cindy,

There's no need to be sorry - it's what I am here for.

So for Lake Como, there are two dates in September. The first is 5th Sept and there are 10 people booked, of these, 8 are female and 2 are male and the ages range from the early-50's to the late-70's. The second departure is 12th Sept and there are 6 people booked, of these, 5 are female and 1 is male and the ages range from the late-60's to the early-70's.

The Best of Lake Garda has the same departure dates. The 5th Sept currently has 8 people booked, of these 6 are female and 2 are male and the ages range from the mid-40's to the early-80's. The 12th Sept departure has 11 people booked, of these 9 are female and 2 are male and the ages range from the early-60's to the early 80's.

Sorry for the overload in information but I do hope this is helpful for your friend.

Kindest regards,

Monty

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Monty

Cheers I shall pass the information on to him, thanks for coming back ASAP.

Cindy