RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Monty,

Over the last two days I haven't been able to log out of the Community page. I click on 'log out', the circular arrow at the top of the page goes round but when it stops I am still logged in. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem. 

Rae

(Member)
Hi Rae,

We were experiencing this problem at JYHQ yesterday. Try clearing your browser history and the 'cookies' which should wipe all of the log-in information stored on your device.

Let me know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Monty

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have the opposite at the moment I have to login every time, I use the site even though I do not log out...

Cindy

Angela Bingham
(Member)
I have this problem too, did as Monty suggested but still logged in ?
(Member)
Hi Angela,

Apologies. As mentioned before, we are working on a way to get this fixed for you all because it is a mystery for us too!

Kindest regards,

Monty

Angela Bingham
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Angela,

Apologies. As mentioned before, we are working on a way to get this fixed for you all because it is a mystery for us too!

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty.

Ange

RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Rae,

We were experiencing this problem at JYHQ yesterday. Try clearing your browser history and the 'cookies' which should wipe all of the log-in information stored on your device.

Let me know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you, Monty. That didn't work yesterday but it has worked now.

Rae

sjm533
(Member)
Not having this problem on my Mac.  In addition to the other suggestions, try clearing the cache as well.

Sylvia